Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Once Upon A Readathon Final Update

I had a great time participating in this Readathon! It was the first one I've ever done, and it was a lot of fun. I've never finished books this quickly, so I'm pretty happy with the number of books I read. I finished 5 books and I am currently reading Dear John by Nicholas Sparks. Here's my finished list:

1. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White. 335 pages & my review is up here
2. If I Stay by Gayle Forman. 234 pages & my review is up here
3. Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott. 170 pages
4. A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler. 266 pages & my review will be up soon!
5. She's So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott. 275 pages & this was a re-read, so check out my review, here!

The total number of pages read was approximately 1,280! Wow, I didn't expect it to be that much! I had a great time doing this readathon, and definitely will be participating next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I do read each and every one of them! Thank you for commenting on my post!