Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Blog Hops 7/22!

Sorry everyone for not posting a lot this week, I've been on vacation, but I am back now!

Follow Friday is now hosted by Parajunkee at Parajunkee's View and Alison at Alison Can Read. This week's question was:


Name 3 authors that you would love to sit down and spend an hour or a meal with just talking about either their books or get advice on writing from?



I'd love to meet J.K. Rowling, Cassandra Clare, and Suzanne Collins. They all have wrote amazing series that are very popular, and I would be honored to meet with them and talk about books and writing with them. They all have inspired me in reading and writing, and I think it would be great to meet them. I know these are probably boring and unoriginal answers, but I still think it would be great to talk with them.



The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jen at Crazy-for-Books.

What’s the ONE GENRE that you wish you could get into, but just can’t?


I don't think there is a particular genre that I can't get into. I think for me it usually depends on the book to see if I can get into it or not. I'm usually good with all genres, I am able to read all of them and get into them well.




Tgif is hosted by Ginger over at GReads! Here was this week's question:


Bookshelf Tour: Where do you keep your books at home? 
Are they organized?


I keep my bookshelf in my room, so I can easily access it! My bookshelf isn't that organized. I keep all the series together of course, but I like to have it crazy with different books spread together. I don't really know how to explain how I organize it, but I probably should start organizing it into genres or something like that. I'm not good with organization!

Thank you to everyone who stops by, comments, or follows my blog! Be sure to enter my 100 Follower Giveaway, more information is on the sidebar. Have a great weekend!