Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (1)

This is my first time doing the meme hosted over at Should Be Reading. I'm currently reading Revolution by Jessica Donnelly, and it is really good so far. I'm hoping I finish it soon, and have a review up!

All you have to do for Teaser Tuesdays are this:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"I'm wishing that he could see that music lives. Forever. That it's stronger than death. Stronger than time. And that its strength holds you together when nothing else can."--p. 87 of Revolution

I love that quote from this novel! I'm really enjoying Revolution right now, and I can't wait to finish it! I hope everyone had a great Fourth of July and a good long weekend!




                  

2 comments:

  1. Hmm. I feel that way about music too. Nice teaser.

    Here's mine: http://www.stuckinbooks.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday-7-5-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. @StuckInBooks Thank you! Yes, it's a really good quote about music. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I do read each and every one of them! Thank you for commenting on my post!