Monday, July 11, 2011

Once Upon A Readathon Updates

Hey everyone, I entered this Readathon awhile back, so I'm excited to start it today! This post will give everyone updates on the books I've read and plan to read! Check out my reading list at the bottom of this post, and hopefully I finish maybe 4-5 books. This is my first time doing a readathon so I'm very excited!

Currently Reading: Dear John by Nicholas Sparks

Finished Books:

1. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White. Review is up, check it out!
2. If I Stay by Gayle Forman. Review is up!
3. Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott.
4. A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler. Review will be up soon!\
5. She's So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott. I had to re-read it, it was so good!

Reading List:


1. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
2. A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler
3. Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott
4. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
5. All-American Girl  by Meg Cabot
6. Firelight by Sophie Jordan
7. She's So Dead To Us by Kieran Scott (re-read)

I definitely won't be finishing all of those, but hopefully I finish a few of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and I do read each and every one of them! Thank you for commenting on my post!