Saturday, June 18, 2011

In My Mailbox and Week In Review

This meme was started by Kristi at The Story Siren, and I am finally getting around to doing it! I got a few books this week that I bought so here they are!

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver 


I have been wanting to get this book for awhile now, and I'm so happy that I got it. I love the cover too!















Shadowland by Alyson Noel

I recently finished the second in the series, Blue Moon, so I went and got the third. I am trying to finish some series I have started, so I began with The Immortals Series.














The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter


I've heard really good things about this book, so I can't wait to start it! Looks like a great book!















Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott


I can not wait to start reading this book! Looks sooo good, and I've heard wonderful things about it!















Reviews from this week:

Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
Prom & Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

8 comments:

  1. Before I Fall is one of my all-time favorite books! You're gonna loooveee it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Just Your Typical Books I know, I've heard excellent things about this book, so I definitely want to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before I Fall changed my life (need a copy sooo badly). I'm looking forward to your review of the Goddess Test and Between Here and Forever! I heard they are really good :)

    ♥ Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Trish (Just a YA Girl) I can't wait to read those books! They sound really good and I've heard great things about them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Before I Fall and The Goddess Test are both excellent! Enjoy all your books!

    BTW, your twitter button wouldn't work for me. I'm not sure if I'm already following you or not, but I'm @candacemom2two. Just tweet at me that your following (I can't keep up with my inbox!) and I'll follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Candace Thank you! I just fixed my Twitter link, sorry that it didn't work! I just got a Twitter, so I'll definitely go follow you right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Before I Fall, Between Here and Forever, and The Goddess Test are all AMAZING books so I hope you enjoy them all. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Lauren Thank you! I'm looking forward to reading all of them!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and I do read each and every one of them! Thank you for commenting on my post!