Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Blog Hops 7/29

Sorry for not posting a lot this week, again I have been super busy but I promise you I will be uploading more posts soon! It's Friday, so it's time for the weekly blog hops!

Follow Friday is hosted by Rachel at Parajunkee's View and Alison at Alison Can Read. This week's question was:


Let's step away from books for a second and get personal. What T-Shirt slogan best describes you?


Okay, I know my answer isn't supposed to be about reading, but when I found this t-shirt I thought it described how I'm feeling right now. Ugh, I don't have enough time these days to read as many books as I want to!


The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jen over at Crazy-for-Books.

Highlight one book you have received this week (for review, from the library, purchased at the store, etc.) that you can’t wait to dig into!




I'm really excited to start reading Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. I recently bought it, and heard great things about it, so if anyone has read it tell me what you thought about it! I can't wait to start reading this book, it looks really interesting!




Tgif is hosted by Ginger at Greads! Here was this week's question:


Character Envy: If you could be one character from a book, 
who would you choose & why?


Wow, this definitely is a tough question. I'd probably have to choose either Hermione Granger from Harry Potter because I've always wanted to go to school at Hogwarts, or Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games because I really want to be the girl who was on fire! There are a ton more characters that I would probably want to be, but those were my top two picks.

Thank you all for stopping by, commenting, or following my blog! I really appreciate it. If you haven't already, check out my 100 Followers Giveaway, you should! More information is on the sidebar.