Tuesday, December 20, 2011

2012 Reading Challenges!

I decided to do some reading challenges for 2012, because I didn't do any this year. They sound really fun, so I can't wait to get started! I'll start off with a few challenges that I'm entering, and if I enter more I will add them on later.

First, I'm entering the 2012 YA Contemporary Challenge that Reading Angel and Katie's Book Blog are hosting. I wanted to enter this challenge because I love contemporary books, but I don't read enough of them! I'm determined on this one...I'm going to try to read 15 or more contemporary books, or Level 3. The books I chose are:

1. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
2. Don't Breathe A Word by Holly Cupala 
3. In Too Deep by Amanda Grace
4. The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
5. Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
6. Where It Began by Anna Redisch Stampler
7. Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf
8. The Story of Us by Deb Caletti
9. The Summer My Life Began by Shannon Greenland
10. The Summer of No Regrets by Katherine Grace Bond
11. My Life in Black and White by Natasha Friend
12. A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
13. The Thing About the Truth by Lauren Barnholdt 
14. Perfect Escape by Jennifer Brown
15. Small Damges by Beth Kephart


Next, I'm entering the 2012 TBR Pile Reading Challenge because there are definitely a lot of books I would like to read that are in my TBR Pile, so this challenge could help me finish them. I'm starting with 1-10 and move up as I go along if I want to. I'm not going to make a list yet, I will probably just do a wrap-up post.

I'm starting with these challenges and then see what other challenges I want to enter. What challenges are you entering?